So I guess this isn't another resolution, but instead its addendum to my previous resolution of taking more pictures. I am going to do a picture a week. So I will have 52 pictures per year! Maybe I will even make a picture book every year! How fun would it be to have a picture book of every year of your life to look back at? Especially because I feel like the last couple years have flown by. I wish I would have done this before because it's the little things that make the year and it's so hard to remember all those little things.
So moral of the story, here is my picture for this week: My christmas tree and village for this year. It is still up and I am dreading taking it down because
A. That means that the holidays are over and
B. I have to pack up all my Christmas stuff, which is a huge pain.
I think I will start that project on Sunday....
No comments:
Post a Comment