shabby background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Sloths and Kangaroos

It's restaurant week in Ann Arbor! It happens twice a year where a bunch of restaurants have deals (like a three course meal for a discounted price, or two for one meals) to try to bring in new customers. So Shelly, Pat and I went to a restaurant called Melange downtown. It was good, a nice environment. They had a bunch of martinis to choose from. I got one called L.J's Nectar. I decided I also don't like the word "nectar". Neck-tar, neck-tar.....bla.

Anywho, Shelly and I had dinner and Pat had his vegan stuff ;) But somehow during dinner we were talking about Pat's work. This week they were having some animals come in: a kangaroo and a sloth and stuff! CRAZY!! But here is a picture of the kangaroo and sloth:


But Pat isn't doing a very good sloth, so here is another one:
I'd say that he's pretty close!

My friends are special.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

ahahahah...i love pat's sloth picture...i miss you special beautiful people!