shabby background

Monday, February 14, 2011

Finally up to date!

Oh the week of Valentine's Day. Otherwise known as Single's Awareness Day. Favorite day of the year... so this post is going to have nothing to do with Valentine's Day or his creepy little naked babies shooting people.

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY!!!!! As you can see, I officially have a count down at the top of this blog. Natalie (July), Ashley (August), myself (Sept) and Sarah B. (Oct) and I turn 25 this year (EEEEEK) so we decided we need to celebrate this quarter of a century birthday by doing something fun! Problem is, late summer/fall is not really a good time to go on vacation so wedecided to go in May. And to celebrate the inner child in all of us we decided on Disney World.

So my picture this week is of our crazy emails that we have been sending back and forth trying to start planning this. That is what I have been doing during my free time this week so I say it counts!


As of right now there are 73 emails. Obviously I couldn't capture them all in this screen shot. But I zoomed out as far as I could and I think it gives a general idea, even though you can't really see it. It also shows how much I don't know how to use my computer since I have a tab showing me how to get the screen shot. hahaha whoops. Oh well, until next week...