shabby background

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Fall is Upon Us!

Oct 16-22 MSU vs. UMich game at Chip and Megan's house! Ashley made these crazy caramel chocolate apples.
I thought this was a creative way of rubbing MSU's win in a Wolverine fan's face. 


Oct 23-29 Was a rough week at work so thought this was appropriate. It is posted on a wall next to the on call resident's room. The post it note says "Bang head here".
Later that week I woke up to water coming from my ceiling. After multiple phone calls and a couple freak outs, it ended up just being my furnace condensation pipe being clogged, so just have to repaint the ceiling after it dries. But it was scary!


Oct 30-Nov 5 Summer and Grant came over and we decided to do an experiment from pinterest: putting a hair mask on her! She said she couldn't tell a difference afterwards, but it sure was fun and stinky!


Nov 6-Nov 12 Woke up to the first snow of the season! It didn't stick of course because it was like 60 earlier in the week, but I can't believe that it still hasn't really snowed at all here yet! I'm probably jinxing myself but it's been so nice to have tolerable/real fall weather for once!

No comments: