I had been looking forward to this movie coming out since I read the books back in December! So, after recruiting almost the entire night shift to read the books, I convinced a bunch of people to come to the premiere! Yay! But I finally got the tickets and was so excited! (more later in this post)
Ignore my short nails, but decided to try a pinterest idea of swirl nails. It turned out cool, but took some practice and it was really messy if you didn't tape your fingers up all the way.
Speaking of pinterest, we had a party at Alexis' house with that theme. People brought food from recipes they found on there and we did crafts!
My lemon tree is blooming! That means fruit is coming! The flowers smelled really good too.
For Grant's birthday I decided to make him a t-shirt because he is obsessed with the cat from The Hunger Games. So forget Peeta or Gale. Team Buttercup!
Speaking of The Hunger Games... we were all excited about the movie we even decorated the white board at work in Hunger Games theme! Seeing the movie was really fun! We got there really early and were pretty much the first people there. Ha! We made shirts and brought nail polish and magazines and our mockingjay pins they had trivia and I won a poster! I also did the Katniss braid in Kaitlyn's hair! Ha, ok so we were a bit bored until the movie started...
View from work one morning. One of the benefits from being on the top floor of the hospital. And working the wee hours of the mornings is the sunrise.
Summer and I have been playing a game on our phones that is like pictionary. She decided to draw out for me that they will be bringing a new person into the world in December! Yay! Ignore the word on the bottom, the last picture she drew was "thong".
When patients on our floor get bored, this is what happens. They decorate wheelchairs :) And yes, the wings flapped and the propeller spun.
Spring is coming and that means planting stuff! This year I decided to do more basic, easy stuff than carrots. They didn't turn out so well. So I planted a bunch of herbs and lavender.
I also added a picture to the last post....
1 comment:
so what did you think of the movie? I saw it in Asuncion last weekend. It was pretty well done, tho I wasn´t thrilled by the capital scenes. That is more the author´s fault than the movies I guess. It was just nice to see a movie, haha. It´d been 7 months for me.
Glad to see you´re posting again!
Post a Comment