shabby background

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Um....all of summer update?

Three months later and I am finally updating this! I promise I haven't forgotten. It's just kinda a pain in the butt to upload the pics and write stuff about all of them! So quick updates:


I won the long standing bet of who would be seriously dating first! They all owe me dinner still!


 Ashley graduated! Terrible picture though!


Alexis' birthday celebration at Gallup Park.


Things that make me smile at work: funny door decorations...

and chair racing in the hallways


DQ and movie time with Alexis


Memorial Day festivities


Along with a grossly swollen finger and bruise from the front door slamming on me. As of now, half the nail has fallen off. But I won't show a picture of that because it's gross.




A goodbye party for Lydia from work at Bar Louie with the best martini ever


A double rainbow...


and 4 am goofing around in the playroom at work.


A pit stop on the way to Mackinac at the Hartwick Pines State Park and Lumber Jack Museum


Our room that slept 8....for Natalie and I


The bridge


The flip flop throwing away ceremony.


they served for many many years


Double bikes are hard to ride, but are a island tradition so we had to


Spiders like caves


Arch rock


Day of ice cream and sunshine


Summer and Grant are having a girl! And had a fun gender reveal party!


Dominick's Sangria is good. But don't go on 100 degree days. They don't have A/C.


But Charlie's is nice and cool. And have good breadsticks!


And finally....


Convincing a friend...


to run a 5K where they throw colored cornstarch at you....


is a great idea :)



Phew!

No comments: