This week.... nothing exciting. Let's see, I worked, then went to Howell with my mom and went shopping. Got a new kitchen and bathroom faucet! I guess that is exciting. Only if you own a house can you understand though. Hmmmm....
Finished planning our Disney vacation. Flights booked, hotels booked, restaurant reserved. Just can't wait! The last couple days have been sunny and it makes me super excited for spring! I even bought some flip flops so I am ready to go!
Mom and Dad drove down to D.C. today to try to find him a place to live. And visit Grammy of course. The next couple of months is going to be a huge change for them! I can't imagine being married to someone and living so far from them for 4 years!
On to the picture. While shopping, we found a little fairy house in downtown Howell! I have heard about the fairy doors in A2, but never have seen one! I don't really know what the purpose is but they are cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment